We Use a Tiered Pricing System:
The smaller your item, the lower the delivery cost. Select the best option to accommodate your needs. All collections are FREE. Please contact us if you need any assistance!
SIMPLE GUIDE TO CALCULATING DELIVERY CHARGES:
- Determine the volumetric size of your item using our simple how-to below.
- Use our pricing chart to specify if your item is small, medium, large, or extra-large.
- Calculate the delivery charge.
How to calculate the volumetric size of your item:
- Measure (in cm) the Height, Width, and Depth of the packaged product
- Multiply these values (height X width X depth) to calculate the volumetric size. For example, an item that measures H 65cm x W 120cm x D 50cm your calculation would be 0.65 x 1.20 x 0.50 = 0.39m3